We have completed the upgrade of our P2P-exchange on the site Octoin.com, and restored access to it for all members of the community.
To make it easy for our users to continue working on the P2P-exchange, the Octoin team prepared a step-by-step instruction on creating purchase or sale orders:
1. Log in to your Octoin.com profile
2. Find the "P2P-exchange" tab on the left side of the screen and click on it
3. At the top of the screen you will see the option "Create order", here you can select the cryptocurrency and its quantity that you want to buy / sell.
4. After you enter the data - you need to click on "Create Order"
5. Your order will be visible in the list below. There you can see orders of other people and make deals with them
6. In order to cancel the order, you need to go to the “My orders” tab and click on "Cancel"
If you created an order by mistake or want to change its parameters (price, quantity), you can cancel the order placed. Go to the "My orders" tab and click "Cancel”.
Also on the right side, next to the "Create order" tab, you can use the course calculator, which will help you calculate the profit from your order.
Below you can see the tabs "Orders" - a general list of all user orders, as well as your personal tabs "My orders" and "My transactions" through which you can control your transactions.
To the right you can see the filters with which you can filter out only the deals that you are interested in. For example, only transactions for the sale of BTC and the purchase of OCC.
Octoin - your reliable partner in the cryptoworld!